I‐NOVA PURIFIER FEATURES
1. Multi‐Barrier Technology
3 Stage Purification: Sediment Filter (removal of physical impurities), Granulated
Activated Carbon [GAC] Cartridge (removal and/or neutralizing of chemical pollutants)
and Ultra Violet System (disinfection of microbiological pathogens).
2. EMS (Electronic Monitoring System)
An electronic sensor to monitor water quality in the purification process to ensure that
no water leaves the unit untreated to acceptable standards. Should water quality change
the system will regulate treatment and if unable to treat the new water
quality/pollutants, it shuts off to stop any water being dispensed.
3. IQA (Intelligent Quotient Alert System)
A system that monitors how well the 3 treatment process are working and should any
one of them fail or stop working properly, this alert system shuts down the I‐Nova
purifier and alerts the user. It will not function (purify and dispense water) until
the problem is rectified.
4. Auto‐Shut Off
Should the I‐Nova system remain switched on but not in operation after 10 minutes the
system will shut off the UV lamp automatically to save on power usage and in doing so
also lengthen the life of the UV lamp.
The unit produces electronic impulses to prevent scaling on the UV lamp’s quartz
sleeve, thereby ensuring the useful mineral nutrients are retained in the water without
compromising the effectiveness of the UV System.
6. Fast Flow Rate
The unit produces an average of 2 liters per minute and running for an hour it would
produce 120 liters (Six 20 liter water bottles)
7. In‐Built Flushing System
In the event that there is stagnant water in the system after the unit remaining un‐used
for sometime (e.g. several days), at the press of a button the stagnant water can be
conveniently flushed out.
8. Anodized UV Chamber
The I‐Nova is fitted with an Anodized UV Chamber to ensure that anodization of the
water happens during disinfection to enhance the effectiveness of UV [Ultra Violet]
Rays, making the UV’s killer instinct more deadly towards harmful micro‐organisms.
9. Back‐Wash Facility
The I‐Nova comes with a back‐wash facility and can thus be used to clean up any built
up of dirt or sediments, thereby lengthen the lifespan of your Sediment Filter and GAC
10. Electro‐ Boiling
The water quality is equivalent to boiling water for 20 minutes
1. Guaranteed Drinking Water Safety – EMS & IQA
2. A Plug‐and‐Play water Treatment Solution in your home or office
3. Convenience – No more boiling or buying bottled water
4. Savings – Cheaper than bottled water or boiling (Kshs/1/ltr. Buying is Kshs. 15/ltr and boiling is Kshs. 5/ltr)
5. Hygienic – No human tampering or involvement in the process (no bottles and feeding dispensers with bottles or water). Just push a button and draw clean and safe drinking water.
6. Easy To Maintain – Automated Back‐Wash and Easy to Clean Filters.
7. Cost‐Effective Maintenance
– Replacement parts are affordable and drop water cost to Kshs. 0.20/ltr in the subsequent years.
The filters have a capacity of 10,800 liters and the UV bulb 5,000 hours (equivalent to one yearʹs life span). It is cost effective and annual replacement costs are as follows:
• One (1) UV Lamp @ Kshs. 2,680
• One (1) Sediment Filter@ Kshs. 1,110
• One (1) Carbon Filter @ Kshs. 2,470
The size of the I‐Nova is approximately 41 cm x 30 cm x 23cm and weighs about 6kgs. It is a wall mounted unit and fits comfortably above your kitchen water sink or can be a counter‐top
unit sitting on your kitchen counter. It will consume very little energy – about the same as a 25 watt bulb would use.